Sign in to follow this  
david8613

quick glock 22 rtf question?

hi all, i was wondering since glock is moving to the fourth gen, they will eventually stop making 3rd gen and rtf models Said Who?, will the rtf model be worth something in the future since it was a limited run making it a rare gun? Doubt it. The Gen4 has the RTF grip.
  • Like 1

i handled both the glock 22 rtf and the glock 22 4th gen. they are different, the rtf has those little pologonal dot like things on the surface, where the 4th gen has the little squares thats similar but a little rougher than gen 3, am i missing something? do you think they would continue making 3rd gen, rtf and the 4gen grips? that would be 3 different polymer grips glock would be manufacturing.

i went to glocks website to clear this up some more, but the site sucks! i found nothing that on there about this. im doing a little research it seems there is the rtf and rtf2, but what are they calling the gen 4? rtf 3? im a little confused now...but i found this on you tube