Sign in to follow this  
MedicYeti

South Jersey IDPA's first shoot of the new year.

Come out and celebrate the new season of shooting with us. :dance: Welcome spring by participating in our first IDPA shoot of the 2010 season. Saturday, March 20th, 2010; 9am. Check out our groups website, www.sjidpa.com We shoot at the south jersey shooting club, 920 piney hollow road, winslow, nj. minutes from the AC Expressway. You know you want to come out.

New shooters are welcome and encouraged to join us. We get quite a few new shooters and the SO's are always happpy to explain everything and go over the shoot with you. Wear your old belt and get you rump to the range. ALL are Welcome and encouraged to come.

I did go :) I think it was the perfect venue to get introduced to IDPA. Everyone was very friendly and patient. The match seemed centered around blowing the winter dust off/new shooters in its orientation so it was perfect for me. I almost didnt go. I didnt get back from PA until late last night so I literally showed up at the match with ammo I had no idead how close to point of aim it was, tags still hanging from my brand spanking new holsters, belts etc etc. I didnt even get any kind of dry fire practice. My pistol hadnt been cleaned in 1000 rounds so I literally pulled the barrel off, ran a brush through it MAYBE 3 times. Wiped the slide down, shot some oil all over the place and ran out the door!

Thats me on the left in the 1st pic. Suprised the camera worked after that!

http://www.sjidpa.com/index.php?option= ... 4&Itemid=7