TommyRuss

Navy Seals not guilty

I actually read the damn hajji complained, "WHILE HE CANNOT SPEAK OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, HE COULD HEAR THE SEALS USING ***BAD WORDS ***""""

OH THE HUMANITY.

I wish we would just unleash all the SEALs, Force Recon, Special Forces/Delta ... just unleash them all on the Middle East.

let the 75th Ranger Regiment lend a hand/support/cleanup/reinforcements... and

just SOCOM their hajii asses.

I'm pumped up now.

I actually read the damn hajji complained, "WHILE HE CANNOT SPEAK OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, HE COULD HEAR THE SEALS USING ***BAD WORDS ***""""

OH THE HUMANITY.

I wish we would just unleash all the SEALs, Force Recon, Special Forces/Delta ... just unleash them all on the Middle East.

let the 75th Ranger Regiment lend a hand/support/cleanup/reinforcements... and

just SOCOM their hajii asses.

I'm pumped up now.

Cheaper to release some nuclear fusion on them!

I agree! on both counts!!!

but it would be excellent training for the SOCOM boys!

Do it like the King in Braveheart... end all Hajiiness. Alive, if possible... Dead, just as good. Attempt to avoid slaying all the women and children hajis. But if they're practicing hajiis, they need to become smoked sausage haji examples.

Would't want all our bullets to become retrograde. Smokecheck those hajji dooshdaddys! Sonic Boom!!!!!

Jeez, I'm assuming you know what a hajji is (aside from being a derogatory name).

As for SOCOM being unleashed-- these operations have given SOCOM their shine again already... and will continue too. If anything, these current operations, and dating back a bit, have increased the mission count and operational readiness of SOCOM tremendously-- as well as raising the respect level from the regular Army.

ETA: Its good to see the courts not find these guys guilty. When I reviewed what had occurred a few months back, it was complete horse---- that these guys would even have to face court martial.