bry@n

Looking at getting an AR caliber questions

Don't believe the 6920 comes NJ compliant. Would have to have a lot of work done to it.

The 6920 is not compliant, but as stated above one could be shipped to PK90 and modified for a relatively menial fee. I was just considering this for my next AR purchase as well.

Still, I would probably just go with the 6400 as also stated. It has M4 feed ramps and I believe they even come with the M16 full auto carrier these days (like the 6920 has been doing).

Either way, as a long time AR platform user I would say they are the best base M4 configured rifles out there for the money.

The M6400C is essentially a NJ legal 6920.

16.1" M4 Profile bbl

1/7 twist

chrome lined bbl and chamber both chambered for 5.56 NATO

A3 top/rear sight

M4 feed ramp

M16 FA bolt carrier (has all the bells and whistles)

F marked FSB

bbl parked under FSB

Carbine length gas system

H marked buffer

double shielded handguard

NJ legal faux stock

pinned muzzle brake

no bayonet lug.

I have one for sale in the marketplace section if anyone is interested. I have 2 so I am getting rid of one of them. I want to keep just one M4 and if I want anything tac'ed out I'll just get an upper for it.

Don't believe the 6920 comes NJ compliant. Would have to have a lot of work done to it.

The 6920 is not compliant, but as stated above one could be shipped to PK90 and modified for a relatively menial fee. I was just considering this for my next AR purchase as well.

Still, I would probably just go with the 6400 as also stated. It has M4 feed ramps and I believe they even come with the M16 full auto carrier these days (like the 6920 has been doing).

Either way, as a long time AR platform user I would say they are the best base M4 configured rifles out there for the money.