JimmyAGR

Anyone have a how to video on reloading?

I think I would like to start reloading, but have never seen the whole process. I was talking to Vinny from Hunting World on Saturday, and he said it's quite simple. Just wondering if anyone has a reloading for dummies type video, or would be willing to show someone the complete process. I have been shooting way too much lately (at least my wife thinks so). I just picked up a new Remington .308 and match ammo is way expensive, especially compared to the 5.56.

Thanks,

Jimmy

Jimmy,

If you want, we can get together some time. I have a Dillon 550 press and have been reloading pistol for a while now.

I would also recommend the Lyman 49th edition. It has up-to-date loading info and excellent instructions. Also, the ABCs of reloading is good. I think both are on Amazon. I got the Lyman's book from Dillon when I ordered my press.

Thanks Guys. I will definitely pick up the Lyman's book. Chris if you wouldn't mind I would greatly appreciate a look see. I am a very visual type person. I'd like to see space needed, type of bench etc.

Thanks,

Jimmy

You can get away with very little space. One of the NJGF members actually had his press setup on something similar to a foot locker. I manage with a fairly small table - I will take measurements tonight. Another member was building a battleship of a reloading bench - but I think he got sidetracked with some insignificant issue. ;)

Of course, more space is always better, but where there's a will, there's a way.