Mauser88

CJRPC Members

a couple (three maybe) years ago in either nov. or dec. they had a nice spread.

To be fair I've only been to few meetings, and that was the only "catered" one.

To clarify, dont join the club based on a meetings food arrangements. You will be disappointed.

The comment was mostly tongue-in-cheek.

IMHO It is the best club, hands down.

How is CJRPC with guests? I am considering joining but I have a friend who I like to shoot with, but wouldn't really be able to afford the membership.

If I recall,

The rules are: you can bring the same guest twice a year. I would never break the rules, but I've never been asked about any of my guests or how many times they've been.

You can bring a spouse as much as you want. How close are you with your friend? Maybe a little Chuck and Larry situation :icon_e_surprised:

Guest HuntingPaper

You can bring two guest at the time but you can't bring the same person more than three times a year. Your spouse or partner can come with you as much as she/he wants. There is no charge to the guests and you have to sign them in a book for control and insurance purposes.

I joined a couple of years ago. I went to the signup meeting. First tuesday of the month if i recall. I never went to the first membership meeting, I made arraigments with the membership director to meet him at the club one day and get my membership package. They are pretty accomidating so don't be worried about it. No one is there to check IDs or anything at the range(not that I would ever break the rules).

Yes, I was shooting pistol with a guy shooting some cowboy stuff...match is Friday to Sunday. He said people come from all over to attend.

Jan

I guess this is the weekend of the big cowboy action match?