Sign in to follow this  
Tom-NJ2AS

The site looks much better.

One suggestion: since the NJ2AS site is more that just the forum, there should be a link on the forum page back to the main site. Maybe the logo link, which now just refreshes the forum main page.

K

The site looks much better.

One suggestion: since the NJ2AS site is more that just the forum, there should be a link on the forum page back to the main site. Maybe the logo link, which now just refreshes the forum main page.

K

Ken, started to do that this morning before work, but ran out of time. Will finish it up today or tomorrow. Meeting will take up most of the night, so most likely tomorrow. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know

Thanks Ken

Tom

Tom,

Clear your PM box. I tried to send you a message and I think your box is maxed out.

Anyway, I registered on the NJ2AS forum, and set my sig as a link to njShoot. If that's a problem, let me know and I'll remove it post haste.

K

Tom,

Clear your PM box. I tried to send you a message and I think your box is maxed out.

Anyway, I registered on the NJ2AS forum, and set my sig as a link to njShoot. If that's a problem, let me know and I'll remove it post haste.

K

PM Box cleared. Didnt realize i had that many. I see no problem with the link. Look forward to seeing you tonight!!

PM Box cleared. Didnt realize i had that many. I see no problem with the link. Look forward to seeing you tonight!!

I'll be there in spirit.

Thanks.

Ken

Sign in to follow this