Frank Jack Fiamingo

NJ2AS Event posted on NJ1015.com

Hi Guys. I called in to the Dennis and Michele show on NJ101.5. We had a GREAT conversation about Scott Bach presenting at our next meeting on October 13th at the American Legion Post 129 on 2025 Church Road in Toms River. I was able to describe how Scott's experience as the leading PRO-GUN RIGHTS advocate in NJ uniquely prepares him to present an overview of the current and FUTURE status of 2A rights here in the "Great Garden State". If you are interested in seeing the link they posted on the NJ1015.com website, you can see it at http://www.nj1015.co...Michele/5876220.

I encourage everyone to make an effort to come and hear what Scott has to say. This is also an opportunity for you to become a member of the MOST ACTIVE SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS organization in the state. Let's show our STRENGTH in NUMBERS. We are *FINALLY* in a position to actually *DO* something about the lack of 2A rights in NJ, but *ONLY* if you are willing to give your support.

"NOW IS THE TIME!!!"

EXCELLENT SS! Please make sure that you say HI! I am VERY glad to have your support and participation. I hope that you will also consider becoming a member. The more dues paying members we can show, the stronger our voice. I think we will have a record crowd showing up to hear Scott speak. We have secured a larger room than usual at the American Legion Post 129. I am hoping we can fill it. so PLEASE, if you have any family or friends who might also be interested, or if your belong to a range or club, let them know. I can email you a copy of the flyer, or you can just go to www.nj2as.com for flyers and info.

Thanks again,