Sign in to follow this  
NJ609

Springfield XD9 - NJ Legal Magazines

I figured this information could be useful to those of you who have an XD9 and want more than the 10 round magazines that they come with in NJ. (Stock ones are 16).

They DO make a 15 round version, I asked and here is the sales staffs answer:

Thank you for your interest in Springfield Armory Products. We do offer a 15 rd magazine for the XD 9mm. It is part number XD5010 $28.95 each. If you have any other questions or would like to place an order please give me a call at 1-800-680-6866 ext 8996.

Hope that info can help some of you out and get the best capacity possible in your XD9!

They are going to get back to me later this week when some head honcho comes back from vacation.

I also found a vendor who is willing to sell me a new XD9 with 15rd mags he special ordered for me. I asked him if he wants to do this for other NJ guys who might be interested, so I will keep you updated.

So it seems they still do not "make" them, but that "have some". Basically, if you want any 15rd SA mags for an XD9, get them now. It sounds like they are phasing them out.

This guy I am buying from is selling an XD9 Essentials (Gun, case, mags, that's it) for $439 shipped with two 15rd mags.

If you are interested, PM me, I can give you his email address.