Sign in to follow this  
BRN169

Supporters promote "Call to action day" to free Brian Aitken

That is correct, the cease came first BUT I am sure the backroom conversations had already taken place. Kdp, I think we are in perfect agreement as to why, it makes sense. There is no argument there. Its the how that had become a problem. We quietly walked away, even though we really had every right to continue. We spent time, money and personal favors to pull it together. We walked away without even a discreet explanation. So given we took the high road, why point the finger in our direction new? How can you digest the hipocricy of accepting money from the NRA but say you dont want to be affiliated? How can you say you distances yourself from politics and then post an article on facebook that directly attacks Christie and the 2nd amendment issues???? All these issues are "counter cause".....

One more thing to remember. "Home by Christmas" was entirely a NJ2AS creation. I find it interesting it was referenced by Christie in his speach. So the group that has been shunned obviously had some positive impact.

That is correct, the cease came first BUT I am sure the backroom conversations had already taken place. Kdp, I think we are in perfect agreement as to why, it makes sense. There is no argument there. Its the how that had become a problem. We quietly walked away, even though we really had every right to continue. We spent time, money and personal favors to pull it together. We walked away without even a discreet explanation. So given we took the high road, why point the finger in our direction new? How can you digest the hipocricy of accepting money from the NRA but say you dont want to be affiliated? How can you say you distances yourself from politics and then post an article on facebook that directly attacks Christie and the 2nd amendment issues???? All these issues are "counter cause".....

One more thing to remember. "Home by Christmas" was entirely a NJ2AS creation. I find it interesting it was referenced by Christie in his speach. So the group that has been shunned obviously had some positive impact.

To be blunt, You guys were in the lead, and Out front on this. Therefore they have to publicly distance themselves from YOU. Yes it Sucks, No it's not "Right" but its what they have to do on the political front in order to reach their goal.

It's called REALITY. Their Focus, and NAPPENS Focus is on Getting him out. Anything else and EVERYTHING else is secondary, AS IT SHOULD BE. I know im gonna get hammered for this but some of you peaople REALLY need to Grow up, and take a harsh dose of reality. In his position, if YOUR attorney tells you the same thing, and lets you know that your ability to gets out of jail Relies on it, ANYBODY who says they'd do differently is FOS. SOME of you guys get it, but sadly many of you dont.

You are aware that Brian Aitken *himself* pulled out of the rally, and not on any Lawyers advise right? Frank of NJ2AS posted in this forum that he contacted Nappan to confirm this.

"To be blunt, You guys were in the lead, and Out front on this. Therefore they have to publicly distance themselves from YOU. Yes it Sucks, No it's not "Right" but its what they have to do on the political front in order to reach their goal."

You came to the same theoretical conclusion that I did. But it still doesnt explain actually pointing fingers at us and sticking a thumb in our eye...