joecs1

AZ...What effect will it have

Any kind of reform, CCW or other, will be D.O.A.

Over at bluejersey.com a few folks are freakin' out saying that the 2A is only about muzzle loaders.

Like it or not, bluejersey.com carries alot of support for many NJ Dem's who are antigun. So it's all an uphill battle.

Any kind of reform, CCW or other, will be D.O.A.

Over at bluejersey.com a few folks are freakin' out saying that the 2A is only about muzzle loaders.

Like it or not, bluejersey.com carries alot of support for many NJ Dem's who are antigun. So it's all an uphill battle.

You are totally right. Any pro gun legislation in NJ has ZERO chances of passing this year or anytime soon!

i dont see this helping nj at all.

but on the federal level,

i dont think any anti gun legislation will pass.

the republicans know if they let it slide they will lose major support and have less of a chance in 2012.

I skimmed this thread earlier and I thought it was concern over federal legislation, I obviously missed the point. It's NJ. In that case,

- One Gun A Year - Who needs more than one gun per year?

- Three round mag limit - That's what hunter's use. And people who shoot targets only load one round at a time.

- Psychiatric evaluation for each handgun purchase - Would have prevented this tragedy.

- Metal detectors - We screamed for them after Columbine! It would have prevented Columbine! Metal detector always beats people who come in blasting. We need to study where to put them, but for now we need to act and will just buy a living crapload of them and start putting them up all over the place.

- One Box A Month! - No cheap Walmart ammo for crazed Tea Party people! Yeah, Walmart does not sell ammo in NJ. Doesn't matter. Buy ammo direct from NJSP. Submit prints and application for each box to get a permit to buy. Special application for 50 round boxes.

- The shoulder thing that goes up

- Reloading supplies and "paraphernalia" - People only reload to make cop-killer bullets because there is a black president.

I guess what I am asking is..... can there be any setbacks to the SAF vs NJ lawsuit. I pray that SAF wins of course and we can finally get CCW in NJ. I guess what I am asking is like mipafox so sarcasticly pointed out whats next on NJs list to F up our rights to self defense if SAF should win their case?

I guess what I am asking is..... can there be any setbacks to the SAF vs NJ lawsuit. I pray that SAF wins of course and we can finally get CCW in NJ. I guess what I am asking is like mipafox so sarcasticly pointed out whats next on NJs list to F up our rights to self defense if SAF should win their case?

A federal judge was killed. SCOTUS is made up of judges. Yes it will hurt us! Why do you think all the federal judges in AZ recused themselves in the AZ case/

I skimmed this thread earlier and I thought it was concern over federal legislation, I obviously missed the point. It's NJ. In that case,

- One Gun A Year - Who needs more than one gun per year?

- Three round mag limit - That's what hunter's use. And people who shoot targets only load one round at a time.

- Psychiatric evaluation for each handgun purchase - Would have prevented this tragedy.

- Metal detectors - We screamed for them after Columbine! It would have prevented Columbine! Metal detector always beats people who come in blasting. We need to study where to put them, but for now we need to act and will just buy a living crapload of them and start putting them up all over the place.

- One Box A Month! - No cheap Walmart ammo for crazed Tea Party people! Yeah, Walmart does not sell ammo in NJ. Doesn't matter. Buy ammo direct from NJSP. Submit prints and application for each box to get a permit to buy. Special application for 50 round boxes.

- The shoulder thing that goes up

- Reloading supplies and "paraphernalia" - People only reload to make cop-killer bullets because there is a black president.

Be careful what you post..... they might take this list verbatim and make it law.

Just imagine how things may have turned out if the vast majority of people in the crowd were armed and ready to respond.

That psycho would have been dropped like a bad habit...

Not sure at that location of the rally or not, but in AZ I can carry open or CC and there are many there who do.

Harry