Frank Jack Fiamingo

NJ2AS Meeting on Wednesday August 17, 2011

We have a very special evening planned for Wednesday August 17, 2011. Internationally known Firearms Trainer and TV Personality Rob Pincus will be giving a special presentation to all the members and guests of the NJ2AS. You may have taken a course with Rob, used his training DVDs, or seen him on on television programs including The Best Defense and S.W.A.T. Magazine TV. Even if you haven't seen Rob before, you are in for a treat. We have been able to keep this meeting FREE and open to the public, so please invite your family, friends and neighbors to this exciting event. The meeting is scheduled to be held at 7:30PM at the American Legion Post 129 on 2025 Church Road in Toms River, NJ. Rob is a member of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society and he is looking forward to addressing the group. It is a big hall, but let's make sure we fill it. This is one meeting you won't want to miss. Updates and additional info will be available on our website at http://www.nj2as.com. See you at the meeting.

I will certainly be there! I am also interested in participating the the Florida CCW program.

Other than my (25 year old) DD 214 and a checkbook, is there anything else I shuld bring?

Michael

I will certainly be there! I am also interested in participating the the Florida CCW program.

Other than my (25 year old) DD 214 and a checkbook, is there anything else I shuld bring?

Michael

A copy of your DD 214 is adequate. You don't have to bring it. You just have to put it in the envelope before mailing it.

From the application instructions (http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/FORMS/FormsRequest790.html):

former military personnel can submit a DD Form 214 reflecting honorable discharge from military service.

DO NOT SEND ORIGINAL TRAINING DOCUMENTS OR OTHER RELATED MATERIALS TO THE DIVISION.

You will need ID for the notary and fingerprinting portion.

Will this be your first NJ2AS meeting? If so, welcome. I hope you enjoy the presentation.

Yes, this will be my first NJ2AS meeting and I'm very much looking forward to it. My wife is interested in hearing the presentation and also plans to attend. Michael

We'll look forward to meeting you and your wife, Michael. See you then. Feel free to bring family, friends and neighbors. It is a big hall and they have plenty of parking.