Bob B

Attn: Cape May County and Atlantic County Residents

NJ2AS is doing an analysis of FID and PPP application requirements and identifying people that are willing to be plaintiffs specifically in Cape May and Atlantic Counties.

If anyone has any forms (other than those listed below) from any municipal PDs in those two counties, please post them in this thread, or email them to me.

If you can answer yes to these three questions, please PM me or contact me at [email protected].

Sorry for not going into more detail on line. I’m sure you understand why.

• I live in Cape May County or Atlantic County

• My local PD requires something other than SP 66, STS 033 and SBI 212A in order to get an FID or PPP.

• I am willing to be a plaintiff or I might be willing to be a plaintiff once I understand the details

If you do not want to be a plaintiff, but you are aware of a particular town’s additional requirements, it would still be a big help if you could post the forms anyway, or send them to me.

There are absolutely no obligations at this point. This is still in the research phase.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Galloway TWP NJ: While they are pretty timely with getting stuff out.. and the detective handling the process is very cooperative.. they do strongly push this form on you asking you to state who lives with you.. "in case they are a felon.. they are looking out for you... so you you don't accidentally have a firearm around a prohibited person.." I have politely declined to fill out said form.. and was not met with a ton of resistance.. it is still an added on form that to my knowledge is not standard.. I contacted the state police regarding said form and they instructed me that it was to aid the department in their investigation and was OK.. at which point I still declined said form.. I had my permits roughly 30 days later (close enough for me)..

not a major issue for me personally.. but just making you aware of the existence of the form.. could probably get you a copy..

Having the form would be very helpful. If you could post it or email it to me, I would appreciate it.

If the form is not mandatory, it's probably not one that we will go after during this next phase, but it's important that we have the form so we know as much as possible about the various townships and, therefore, we can plan phase III and beyond.

Thanks.

bamm..

http://www.gtpd.org/pdf%20files/ResidentCheck.pdf

I did not have anyone making a permanent residence at my home during that time... but I would not have filled that nonsense out anyway... If someone is in my home.. I know what I need to know about them..

I find it intresting that they have you collect someone elses SS# and date of birth..

please tell me you are going to somehow aid him in suing the state to putting him at direct risk by relaying his personal information to others..

I agree that notifying a person's employer has got to stop. There will be a second lawsuit. It might not be this particular issue, but I would like to see the form so we can at least consider it. I sent yours to our attorney earlier today. We are considering everything that has been submitted very carefully.

I agree that notifying a person's employer has got to stop. There will be a second lawsuit. It might not be this particular issue, but I would like to see the form so we can at least consider it. I sent yours to our attorney earlier today. We are considering everything that has been submitted very carefully.

as annoying as I find most NJ laws.. they are at least laws.. notifying a third party of my private purchase in reference to security.. something as serious as a firearm.. is totally unacceptable and grossly irresponsible.... that is not even kind of ok..

Cape May County, Ocean City. They also have a form to inform them of all people residing in your home, including children, and they want ages. I believe i have supplied you with the form, but if needed I can go get another to get it off to you, and/or turn in a completed application without that form to see what they do.....not saying I want to be part of a lawsuit necessarily, not just yet anyway, but it could be more ammo for ya.

Cape May County, Ocean City. They also have a form to inform them of all people residing in your home, including children, and they want ages. I believe i have supplied you with the form, but if needed I can go get another to get it off to you, and/or turn in a completed application without that form to see what they do.....not saying I want to be part of a lawsuit necessarily, not just yet anyway, but it could be more ammo for ya.

I just checked and we do not have anything from Ocean City. If you could get that for us, that would be great. You could simply ask them if it is mandatory or not. If they say no, then there would be no need to turn in the app without the form. If they say yes, then this could become one of the more compelling possibilities.

I just checked and we do not have anything from Ocean City. If you could get that for us, that would be great. You could simply ask them if it is mandatory or not. If they say no, then there would be no need to turn in the app without the form. If they say yes, then this could become one of the more compelling possibilities.

OK I got the forms, and making copies. I can bring them to the meeting in Winslow Wed. night for you.

OK I got the forms, and making copies. I can bring them to the meeting in Winslow Wed. night for you.

Great! Thank you.

Bringing them to the meeting would be perfect.

Did you happen to ask them if their additional form was mandatory?

Great! Thank you.

Bringing them to the meeting would be perfect.

Did you happen to ask them if their additional form was mandatory?

I seriously doubt the officer at the desk would have known if they were required as I had to point out to him where the apps were on the shelf.....However the top sheet does state that all forms have to be filled out in their entirety to be processed.

So you know all the SS#'s aand DOB's. So how can you fill these forms out in there entirety? Why not print out the IRS own law stating the IRS is the only agency allowed to use a SS#? Then tell the cop that by having you collect someone's SS# you are breaking the law. If you really want to make the LEO's day also ask "Isn't this entrapment?" Then watch the fun begin?

PS I love the line that says only info for 18 and over. I am so relieved to know 17yrs and younger have never committed a crime.:wacko:

I seriously doubt the officer at the desk would have known if they were required as I had to point out to him where the apps were on the shelf.....However the top sheet does state that all forms have to be filled out in their entirety to be processed.

Okay, that's funny.

The coversheet answers the question.

This is a possibility.

So you know all the SS#'s aand DOB's. So how can you fill these forms out in there entirety? Why not print out the IRS own law stating the IRS is the only agency allowed to use a SS#? Then tell the cop that by having you collect someone's SS# you are breaking the law. If you really want to make the LEO's day also ask "Isn't this entrapment?" Then watch the fun begin?

PS I love the line that says only info for 18 and over. I am so relieved to know 17yrs and younger have never committed a crime.:wacko:

The form they give here does not ask for their SS#s, not even DOBs, just names and ages of all persons residing in household, including spouce, children and any other co-habitants, as well as if anyone residing in your household has been convicted or is presently under indictment.

I live in Egg Harbor Township. I tossed the extra form once I scanned it a while ago. I sent you an email Bob.

Got your email. I sent you the one form I have for your township. If you could just let me know if that is the one you were talking about.

Thanks!