gunnarsport

Safely storing your handguns?

I agree. He has asked a storage question, and instead people are giving him a hard time for not using them in a way he doesn't want to use them. Someone asked once, he said that's just what he wanted, now forget that part and answer his question.

I store my pistols in a heavy fabric organizer mounted on the door of my safe. Something like this:

Liberty door panel organizer

Before I had my safe, I used a simple organizer on the shelf of my locked closet:

pistol rack

-Dave

Holy crap ive been looking for a pistol rack like that since the dawn of time, gotta pick that up. I am a victim to the gun bug aswell I had intention of 1 gun back in september I now am on my 4th handgun and have a shotgun and AR in the works.

gunnar i keep mine the same way... in an evaluation of my location and building type and neighbors and the fact i have a doorman(grain of salt taken) the risk is extremely low. i keep my guns unloaded in locked cases ammo seperate but open. my weapons are not for home defense yet.. the close promiximity of neighbors as well makes my firearms poor choices for defensive weapons IN MY CASE CURRENTLY.