Sign in to follow this  
matt6669

SOG has k98's

Southern Ohio Gun just sent out an email saying that have K98's that are non refurb's and non russian captures for 289 with an optional 10 dollar hand pick fee. They say they have some wear so don't expect very good condition but I did just call and the woman on the phone said no pitting and overall good condition.

If you were looking to pickup a k98 may be the time to have an ffl order one for you. If only they were selling them with an original scope on it then I could buy it silly iron sighted guns us blind people can't use em.

Southern Ohio Gun just sent out an email saying that have K98's that are non refurb's and non russian captures for 289 with an optional 10 dollar hand pick fee. They say they have some wear so don't expect very good condition but I did just call and the woman on the phone said no pitting and overall good condition.

If you were looking to pickup a k98 may be the time to have an ffl order one for you. If only they were selling them with an original scope on it then I could buy it silly iron sighted guns us blind people can't use em.

If they had original scopes you could add at least another 0 to the end of that price.