hd2000fxdl

Fiber Optic Front Sights

I have fiber optic front sights on a few of my guns and while I just picked up a few sets of replacement fiber, but for the price for three to four section of fiber that are only 4" long is ridiculous.

I was at the USPSA match at OB this past Sunday and I saw one of the people there with a few coils of fiber, these appeared to be the same as what I bought but in bulk and from what they said, for a heck of a lot less than I have been buying it for. I did inquire where they got it from and I can't remember if they named an actual website but they mentioned they got it on-line.

Well my google-foo usually isn't that bad so I didn't get any other details, well that was a mistake being I am just not having any luck finding anything.

Does anyone here have an idea where you can get fiber for sights in bulk.

Well the guy you asked at the match is raz-0 here on the forums :)

I was kind of thinking that after the few times around here he mentioned he wasn't height challenged it might have been him. Now I know to at least stop by and say hi if I see him outside the house being he lives right around the corner from me and on the same street as my brother in-law and family.

Vlad, and I do believe we have spoken before at the USPSA light at the indoor range on Friday nights.