GiantsFan

Smith & Wesson Micro-90 Compact Weapon Light (LED) $58.95

http://www.batteryju...on-micro90.html

Smith & Wesson Micro-90 Compact Weapon Light (LED)

$58.95 plus a few dollars shipping. This is a good deal and seems to be at least $10 - $15 less then you can find it anywhere else.

I just ordered one.

Micro_90_Pistol_Light_04.jpg

Any idea how this compares to a TLR3? Believe the TLR3 is listed at a little over 100 lumens, while this is 90. IMO in a HD situation you arent going to need a crazy powerful light, just one thats powerful enough while throwing a good pattern.

Any idea how this compares to a TLR3? Believe the TLR3 is listed at a little over 100 lumens, while this is 90. IMO in a HD situation you arent going to need a crazy powerful light, just one thats powerful enough while throwing a good pattern.

Yea I also considered the TLR-3 too but I decided to go with price. The TLR-3 is going for $80 - $100 depending on where you buy it and this S&W just seemed like too good a deal to pass up. Besides, it's going on an S&W M&P anyway (not that it matters). But like you said, for HD use, it should be just fine, especially for the money.

Check out those Novatacs too, now that's a sweet deal right there. One of those will be right beside my HD weapon(s) too. I ordered two Novatacs and one S&W Micro-90 and I think I paid about $6.95 total for shipping.

I think ill order one too (as long as i dont dig up any negative stuff...) and I will also be putting it on a M&P. :)

Im going to try to find some comparison reviews after lunch.

I currently have a few fenix flashlights and for the power and cost, i like them a lot. I have a LD01 and a LD10 one on my keychain, the other in my nightstand....

http://www.fenixtactical.com/