Sign in to follow this  
QuePsiPhiSmkr

Beginner in IDPA

Hey NJGF family,

Is there anyone or any meets where I can learn the "ins and outs" of IDPA? I am looking to have fun, compete and learn the sport. If any anyone can help, please inbox me, send info. or send me contact info.

Thanks for everyone's help

If you have a gun, a holster that covers the trigger guard and rides high on your belt, three magazines and two single or one double mag pouch, you are ready to start.

There is a match this Sunday at SCFGPA in Somerset. Slots are limited and you have to pre-register. E-mail the Match Director, Tom Richards at: [email protected] to reserve a slot. Tell him you are new. You will have to show-up a little earlier to go through the safety briefing. In the meantime, go to the IDPA website and read the rulebook.

See you there.

Adios,

PIzza Bob

He's in Ocean County, not east Bumblef'''k.

Old Bridge just had theirs according to the club calendar. And the one in South Jersey is WAY South! He's better-off coming up to Somerset's Match which won't be rained-out due to being inside.

This is a low-light Match, so a flash light is a must. Even if he doesn't shoot, he can go through the safety class and enjoy watching. Better to watch indoors than get rained-out!