gxr66

BEST TRAINING/SCHOOL??

It's all a matter of what your comfortable with.

I personally use GappNJ, but that's me. Took my CCW classes there, and now have signed up for two more and will a Third when the funds come around.

I took a shotgun home defense class last weekend with GappNJ. I have only taken a handful of firearms classes but GappNJ's was the best so for. The price was reasonable, the training was hands on and I walked away with tons of knowledge. As soon as time and money permit I will sign up for more.

I was there with you then. Me, you and your wife. Had a great time...

:) I'm taking his 3 day pistol this week. Today was all the legal mumbo-jumbo, boring but necessary. Tomorrow and Sunday, RANGE TIME!

Took the Basic pistol course today with NJ Firearms Academy. It was a good class in my opinion with very experienced trainers. The class size was 12 people. There were 4 instructors, and a decent variety of firearms. I will take another course with them in the future, but I will also try Gapp to just to compare.

Took the Basic pistol course today with NJ Firearms Academy. It was a good class in my opinion with very experienced trainers. The class size was 12 people. There were 4 instructors, and a decent variety of firearms. I will take another course with them in the future, but I will also try Gapp to just to compare.

What was the range like? If it was the same as when I went then I have to say there are far better places to go. I was unimpressed with my NRA Basic Pistol at NJ Firearms Academy and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I may have just been unlucky however don't believe so.

TheWombat

It was not the latest and greatest range but the instruction and patience was good, also the small groups of 3 per instructor were a plus. I would take another class with them, but I also noticed GAPPNJ was cheaper but farther away from me. I will give them try just to compare.