Twospot

+1 for Brick Armory

Yesterday my wife and I purchased my first firearm. I have to say Brick Armory was awesome. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. When me and my wife went on the range to shoot the SR22P the guy who sold it to us came out to us and asked how we were doing and answered some questions and gave us some pointers. I think his name was Milt or Milton. I am not sure though. The lady that seemed to run the place was very nice as well. They were busy as hell but still kept a smile on their face. My only two issues are 1. they dont give a NJ Gun Forums discount on range time (although they comp'd it for me since I purchased) 2. The range was freezing cold. Other than that I'd choose them over Shore Shot anytime.

Milton usually is a nice guy. BA doesn't give a NJGF discount because they were tossed as a sponsor for questionable business practices. it was so many complaints from forum members that som.ething had to be done