Fireburd

Pelican Case Sale

Dvor has its famous pelican case sale today. Prices are pretty on par with most stores but shipping is only $10 and if its your first order the code "10off" will basically score you free shipping. Here is my link for you non members:

http://www.dvor.com/s/6nddnf.html

You might want to mention as other of us have in the past have, that when you are posting the link to the site, that is your click through link for you to get credit for signing people up. Not that is makes a difference big difference, but it's probably a nice thing to mention to others when you do this.

You might want to mention as other of us have in the past have, that when you are posting the link to the site, that is your click through link for you to get credit for signing people up. Not that is makes a difference big difference, but it's probably a nice thing to mention to others when you do this.

Sorry, I did put that it was my link but I guess I should have been a little clearer. Also to be a little more specific you don't get credit when people sign up under your link it's only when they make their first purchase. Thank you sir and sorry if anyone thinks I mislead them but this is in fact a great company and I have had 0 issues with them.

Sorry, I did put that it was my link but I guess I should have been a little clearer. Also to be a little more specific you don't get credit when people sign up under your link it's only when they make their first purchase. Thank you sir and sorry if anyone thinks I mislead them but this is in fact a great company and I have had 0 issues with them.

Oh I didn't think you meant anything or were trying to hide anything, as I said I have posted my link before and also just felt it was right to let people know it's a click through link from me. Just as courtesy to others on the forum to let them know, that's it. hope you picked up a few people, while the site does have good deals I always do point out, they all are not great deals and just like any other site, you have to know what you are looking at and what the going rate is. I do that with all my purchases and have done rather well with them from time to time.