Sign in to follow this  
O-gre

AA12 in action

Am I the only guy who looks at this and thinks: "Eyes and Ears?"

I thought the same thing... but the other thing I always think to myself every time I see one of his videos, is if he's really Russian. His accent sounds really fake... I've known a few Russians throughout my life and none of them sounded like this guy... He sounds like an American guy trying his best to do a Russian accent.

I thought the same thing... but the other thing I always think to myself every time I see one of his videos, is if he's really Russian. His accent sounds really fake... I've known a few Russians throughout my life and none of them sounded like this guy... He sounds like an American guy trying his best to do a Russian accent.

Kyle Lamar Myers (born May 9, 1986) is an American YouTuber. He is notable for his portrayal of a Russian, Dmitri Potapoff, on the YouTube channel FPSRussia. Myers was born and raised in Hart County, Georgia.

FPSRussia is Myers' YouTube channel, where he portrays a Russian named Dmitri Potapoff. Each video on his channel generally has him explain a bit about the weapons he will use in that video, before he demonstrates their abilities on targets such as fruit or bottles of cola.[1][2] The FPSRussia channel reached the 1 million subscriber mark in June 2011.[3] As of May 2012 the FPSRussia YouTube channel has over 2.3 million subscribers and 413 million video views.[4][5] Due to the success of FPSRussia, Myers opened up a second channel, MoreFPSRussia, which currently has over 273,000 subscribers and over 4.1 million video views, as of May 2012.[6] Myers collaborated with EpicMealTime in July 2011.[7] The collaboration has earned over 5.7 millon video views as of May 17, 2012. Myers has several different pieces of equipment along with weapons that have been featured in his videos such as a golden AK-47, an armored troop carrier,[8] and a quadrotor.[9] In more recent videos both an M18 Hellcat and an M5 light tank have been featured.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FPSRussia

Kyle Lamar Myers (born May 9, 1986) is an American YouTuber. He is notable for his portrayal of a Russian, Dmitri Potapoff, on the YouTube channel FPSRussia. Myers was born and raised in Hart County, Georgia.

FPSRussia is Myers' YouTube channel, where he portrays a Russian named Dmitri Potapoff. Each video on his channel generally has him explain a bit about the weapons he will use in that video, before he demonstrates their abilities on targets such as fruit or bottles of cola.[1][2] The FPSRussia channel reached the 1 million subscriber mark in June 2011.[3] As of May 2012 the FPSRussia YouTube channel has over 2.3 million subscribers and 413 million video views.[4][5] Due to the success of FPSRussia, Myers opened up a second channel, MoreFPSRussia, which currently has over 273,000 subscribers and over 4.1 million video views, as of May 2012.[6] Myers collaborated with EpicMealTime in July 2011.[7] The collaboration has earned over 5.7 millon video views as of May 17, 2012. Myers has several different pieces of equipment along with weapons that have been featured in his videos such as a golden AK-47, an armored troop carrier,[8] and a quadrotor.[9] In more recent videos both an M18 Hellcat and an M5 light tank have been featured.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FPSRussia

Thanks! I knew it!

I knew a guy that had an AA12 but I never got a chance to even touch it as fate would have it.

Fortunately, I will own my own full-auto 12 gauge before the end of the year. But it will be smaller, higher rate of fire, more controllable, more modern, and a heck of a lot cheaper than what the few transferable AA12s are going for nowadays:

http://www.alliancearmament.com/ampsystemmacaccesories.aspx

You bet I will post video!

Somebody from this very forum asked me why I would want a full auto 12 gauge. I was stunned :D

Here is their semi-auto if you like that stuff:

http://www.alliancearmament.com/Origin12gaugeShotgun.aspx