david8613

were can i post pictures online to sell a property online privately?

my father wants to sell his vacation property that is in Puerto Rico but he wants to sell it privately not using a broker, I was thinking maybe some online service were he can post pictures, any ideas? thanks in advance for any tips...

forsalebyowner.com doesn't require you use a broker. Not sure if they do international and you definitely WILL get solicited by local brokers saying how much they'll be able to help you. I think you can pay a little more and actually get an MLS listing for 6months so it shows up on all the other realtor sites.

I tried this with my condo and i got a few nibbles but ended up going with an agent when I really wanted to move it. Maybe its because my condo really wasn't appealing, or it was overpriced, or maybe because realtors only bring clients to see properties other realtors sell. I tried to entice buying agents by setting their commission @ 4% but still didn't get anywhere.

That's the extent of my experience, hopefully it helps a little.