Has anyone here ever dealt with RGUNS? I should have researched them before placing an order but that is my fault. I ordered a matte sand flat top upper receiver assembly, matte sand lower assembly (without stock), a matte sand commercial buffer tube, matte sand charging handle, castle nut and end plate for a .300 blackout build. When I picked up everything at Shore Shot I found the upper was stripped with no forward assist or ejection port cover, no castle nut, no end cap and the charging handle and buffer tube were not matte sand but look like they might be NiB. I sent them an email explaining everything and received a very prompt reply that they would take care of it and ship direct to my house. Today I received a box with a castle nut, end cap, forward assist, forward assist spring and roll pin. WTH? I have sent yet another email trying to get this corrected but I get the impression after reading other forums that they are just a bunch of tools.

pict0003oi.jpg

RGuns.net in Illinois = BAD

RGuns.com in Texas = GOOD

http://www.subguns.com/boards/inquiryarchive.cgi?read=12786

I'm finding that out, I started checking on them after I got the box today. Bad enough they just assumed I would install the fa myself after paying for a complete upper they didn't even include the ejection port cover parts. I'm not a happy camper but it is my own fault, I wanted the sand colored receivers and didn't do my home work.

I love the color of the AR upper, that looks pretty sweet.

That is what had me hooked on them, they look to be good lowers, I'll know more when the barrel, handguard and bolt carrier assembly go in. Plan is to use a rifle length MI gen II free float rail, low profile gas lock and mid length Black Hole Weaponry 16" or 18" barrel. JoJo's is going to mod a .308 A2 flash suppressor into a comp and pin/weld it to the barrel. This should be sweet when done, just have to get through the little stuff so I can get to ordering the rest of the parts to send off to JoJo's.

Finally! I placed the original order on 7/18 and today I received the last of the parts, the ejection port cover, pin, and spring. I am giving up on the charging handle and buffer tube, it's just not worth the fight, I'll be using standard anodized black ones. Overall they did send everything I ordered but it took four emails, a phone call, three shipments and the better part of the month. Can't say I would risk another purchase with them though.

All I know is that I ordered a lower reciever from them last month, they confirmed that it was in stock....and that all she wrote. The crew over on 68forums, say baad things about them.

All I know is that I ordered a lower reciever from them last month, they confirmed that it was in stock....and that all she wrote. The crew over on 68forums, say baad things about them.

Rguns left a very bad taste in my mouth, I will never purchase from them again, their arrogant attitude and complete lack of customer service was enough to keep me from ever taking another chance. It's sad because as you can see the sand color lower is cool as sin. Now that I'm finally back to work I really need to start working on this project again.

I ordered a complete upper from Rguns.net in late December. It took a little over a month, but arrived. Can't say much for their customer service. During the wait I emailed them once, asking for a small change to the build and never received a reply. The alteration didn't happen either.

As for the build quality, it looks solid. I haven't fired it yet as I still need to complete the lower. I also requested a color, my choice was OD green, but now I wish I'd ordered the FDE. The OP's lower looks really nice (not sure that came out right... :p .)