Sign in to follow this  
Tactical Turtle

psa again

OK, my PSA issue. I ordered a 14.7 M4A1 upper, asked them if they could shave the bayo lug and install a EGW comp instead of the A2 FH. They said no. Asked them to ship it to me without perm attaching the FH which they did, no problem. Sent it off to ATCO same day I received it from UPS and had it back 100% New Jerseyized a week later. All good even if I spent an extra $100. When I originally ordered the upper they had 14.7 M4A1 barrels for sale. Two weeks after the first upper was back from ATCO I called PSA looking for an M4A1 barrel for the Block II build I'm working on because it was no longer listed on their site. They still offer the upper but not the barrel by itself. After numerous calls and emails trying to get them to just sell me a freakin' barrel I gave up and just bought a CMMG barrel. PSA is growing too fast and burning too many customers in the process, it will hurt them in the long run.