Contacting AG office

I am seeing more and more handwritten permits, because who still uses typewriters anymore?

Sent from my DROID4

The only 2 typewriters we hade ledt in the building were for the Detectives who did Firearms permits, and the Detective who handled ABC Licensing

I spoke with the local PD (Egg Harbor TWP) and they said the detectives got the paperwork on Nov 13th and should take two weeks after that. I replied "that was over a month ago". She got snooty and said "well, it could take 4 months". Its been 48 days today.

Took me around 4 months to get my FID card. I had called the clerk that handles the paperwork and left voicemail several times for the officer that did the investigation. Never got an answer other than it was still in progress. One morning I sent a polite e-mail to the chief and within an hour after sending the e-mail I got a call from the investigating officer stating that my card was ready.

After waiting sufficient time, going down in person and speaking face to face with the detective has always worked for me. Typically 7-10 days later the permits-are-ready notice is in my mailbox.

define "sufficient time"

Took me around 4 months to get my FID card. I had called the clerk that handles the paperwork and left voicemail several times for the officer that did the investigation. Never got an answer other than it was still in progress. One morning I sent a polite e-mail to the chief and within an hour after sending the e-mail I got a call from the investigating officer stating that my card was ready.

Do you have a copy of the email?

69 days - I found out they are now calling my references to see if they changed their mind about how they filled out the paperwork 2 months ago...?? Now paperwork goes to Trenton for some reason