Sign in to follow this  
Tactical Turtle

NRA Life OF Duty

My Buddy who just got off the ship told me about this. Normally I am the one who says who wants to pay for something that doesn't help me here in nj. Well for first Responders, Active Military, and Law Enforcement this is Free. I guess as the saying goes..." If its Free Its for me"

NRA Life of Duty is an exclusive program for members of the military, law enforcement and first responders who serve and protect our nation. Annual memberships qualify active Life of Duty members to receive valuable benefits. The premium NRA Life of Duty membership includes all regular NRA benefits, plus $27,500 in combined group specified accident only insurance coverage for qualified members, gear discounts, subscriptions to all NRA official journals and a subscription to the NRA American Warrior digital magazine. NRA members have sponsored memberships specifically for you. So sign up to receive an NRA Membership at no cost to you. Please complete this application page to begin."

Here Is the Link

https://signup.nralifeofduty.tv/

post-1495-0-67370800-1355845597_thumb.jpg