iRescue

Lowers after an AWB.

Question...

Let's say these idiot lawmakers do pass an AWB... Say similar to the 94 law.

If I have a stripped lower in my possession before the law goes into place.... Will I be able to buy upper after ban goes into place?

Would you recommend buy as many lowers as you can now and finishing rifle later?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I wouldnt do it. First problem is there is no way to know what will pass and what wont.

If a similar law to the 94 bad passes you will be able to get lowers. Remember, NJ never let the 94 AWB law go. Most of our convoluted gun laws are similar or identical to the 94 - 04 ban. If there is something that looks like it will pass gun makers will ramp up production over night just like they did before the first ban. I have one lower on order that I ordered before all this happened. I thought about ordering more but decided against it.

Ken

Honestly, nothing suprises me anymore. I dont think anything like that is going to happen. That would be a pretty radical ban that would not sit well with too many people. I really think that some kind of version of the 94 - 04 AWB is on the way in the next year or two. We already are living that ban here so what would really change? Maybe a 10 round MAGAZINE (cant stand the media and government calling them clips) rule? Buy a few pinned 15 round mags and call it a day.

Ken

So given where we are today.... Are you still in the market for an AR-lower as an insurance policy against a future AWB?

Is this the best route right now to ensuring that you have an ar that's grandfathered in?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2