+1 Clintoon Eastwood

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Flux raider brace version fine.  Stock version no. These chassis systems have "Magazine holders" that are not vertical (angled) so they're technically  Chassis systems like the CAA MCK/Micro Roni and the Recover 20/20 have stabilizers and no VFG...  a semi-automatic pistol that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least 2 of the following: 1. an ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip; 2. a threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer; 3. a shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the nontrigger hand without being burned; 4. manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded; and 5. a semi-automatic version of an automatic firearm; Only 3 - the Barrel Shroud one applies here.  #1 - grey area... it's not feeding the gun like how the law is written.  
    • Beretta PX4 Full Size 9mm Type F that has been converted to a Type G (decock only). Upgrades include: - Type G Stealth/Low Pro Levers and Slide Release Conversion ($85 + Install) - Truglo Tritium Pro Sights, White Focus Ring Front Sight ($75 + Install) - PX4 D Spring ($10) - 3rd Magazine ($30) All parts professionally installed by gunsmith. Pistol has 400rds through it. All original parts (Type F levers, Sights, etc.) are included in sale. Original Beretta case and all contents included in sale. 3-10rd mags (these are the original mags that came with it). Pistol is in Excellent condition, there are a couple minor smudges on the lower part of the slide near the frame which I guess is from the sight vise. If I didn't point them out you wouldn't even notice. Between the gun, parts, and gunsmith labor, taxes, etc., I have about $900 into it.   $600   Sale is Cash Only.    I'm in Whippany near Morristown. I will travel within a reasonable distance to meet at your preferred FFL to do the transfer. Buyer pays transfer fees  
    • Mother's Day Weekend Bump!