silverado427

Shotgun slings

Yeah I have one on my 870 Tactical / Magpul as well. It is nice to have, I have the rear single point receiver attachment, and the front attachment too, because the MS slings ( I have the MS2 from a few years back) can quickly go back and forth.

However, I have very little interest in using a shotgun in a single point config so I have a Blue Force Gear / Vickers Tactical quick release/2 point sling on mine. It is an AR-15 sling no question, but for me it is absolutely the best sling there is and it is awesome and extremely effective. I use the MS/2 on my S&W M&P 15-22, a Viking Tactical padded heavy duty on my 700, and the Blue Force Vickers on my 870, love it. Best sling I've ever found and seen.

I have a single point sling attachment that I have used for training classes that I have taken. They are so easy to attach that even I was able to do it.

http://www.brownells...-prod25503.aspx

I must admit that I do not currently have the sling attached to the SG that is at my bedside. Not sure why, other than if there's trouble, I would probably just pick up the gun and be ready to go, without having to take the few additional seconds to put the sling around me.