lopequa

Question on Remington 22lr

Yes this is common on the remington value packs, espically if its the golden bullets.

I have shot at thousands of those out of my bolt acions with no issues at all, they arent the best in semi's.

CCI's are okay but have thier issues, mini mags gum up actions due to all the wax on them after 50 or 60 rounds

on semi auto's.

Just started using some from a box that is over 20 years old.

Have a new box also. Suprised to see that the new ones are just as loose as the old ones but they are both shooting fine in my revolver.

Not as good in the auto.

I find this to be common with most bulk loose packed rimfire rounds. I have had some packs of Federal that were a bit loose

and others that were not, but whe spendig $7.00 for 350 rounds of .22lr you really cannot complain.

They are more than likely fine. I see that every once in a while on some of the bulk stuff I have had in the past. I use Federal 525 bulk packs now exclusively and have not noticed that many with them. If you don't like or trust them for your semi, use them in a revolver, bolt, or lever gun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk