iCARRY

Windham Weaponry?

Actually Windham weaponry is made up of the original owner, and most of the original employees of bushmaster. Freedom group purchased bushmaster in 2006. After the 5yr no competition clause expired, the original owner of bushmaster reopened the factory in Windham, Me. Under the name Windham weaponry.

It's not quite Bushmaster. The original owner of bushmaster sold his company and retired, after a few year he decided to come back

into the game but had to start a new company so he started Whindam with the same tooling and quality. My brother has a M4 style carbine from them, it's very nice finish is really good and it functions well. For the $750.00 price tag you couldnt beat it.

Yeah i was there today they said they had five not sold yet didnt wanna post it because being new and some people are anti Hagues think Nick said $1200 each looked like they all had quad rails on them.

If they had quad rails they are the CDI. There's no way they are selling for $1200. I may have to call tomorrow and find out.

I have one, they are great guns. Very good, quality parts. I put a free float fore end on mine. I love the fact that there is no A sight in the front, just a nice smooth continuation of the rail.

I took mine out to 300 yards, very accurate.

The price is not bad either.

Thats my next purchase for it. What type of free float did you put on it? Been looking but cannot make up my mind.

I put a troy rail I found on Brownells. Its FDE, so the gun is part green and part black....a true 'jungle gun'....

It's the SRC, 1200 plus tax and nics, about 1300 out the door.

Honestly, right now that's not a bad price. I just sold a new bushmaster for $1400. With the Windham you get a lifetime transferable warranty. It's an overall great gun, and I wish I could of allocated the money from the bushmaster into something other than rent...