Sign in to follow this  
AnthonyG

Response from my legislators District 12

I had a feeling for the most part I would have no concern with my legislators for my district they have always voted in favor of pro gun laws and knocked down those that were nonsense but I had to drive the point home as they say. Assemblyman Dancer's response was ok but generic, however samuel thompson, I could tell he read what I had to say. He seems like a bit of hope that these bills might get voted down. I just hope he can press his reason upon the other members of assembly that may be on the fence and or considering to vote poorly. Here are their responses, also robert clifton has not responded to me as of yet.

Deear Mr. G------:

Thank you for your e-mail regarding proposed gun legislation. I was raised in the South and my father as well as most of our friends and neighbors were gun-owners and law abiding citizens. My dad gave me a 22 caliber rifle when I was about 14.

I am not inclined to go overboard in enacting useless laws on this subject.

If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact my office.

Sincerely,

Senator Samuel D. Thompson, Ph.D.

12th Legislative District

732-607-7580

Tony,

I enjoyed reading your email. I am a strong advocate and supporter of our second amendment constitutional right to carry and bear arms and thank you for taking the time and interest to contact me.

Assemblyman Ron Dancer

I just got the same email from Thompson this morning. I was hoping that it wasn't a form letter response too.

Dear Mr. C:

Thank you for your e-mail regarding proposed gun legislation. I was raised in the South and my father as well as most of our friends and neighbors were gun-owners and law abiding citizens. My dad gave me a 22 caliber rifle when I was about 14.

I am not inclined to go overboard in enacting useless laws on this subject.

If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact my office.

Sincerely,

Senator Samuel D. Thompson, Ph.D.

12th Legislative District

732-607-7580