Sign in to follow this  
brocglock23

$20 BUCK knife

Last week I picked up a $20 Buck knife at Dick's that is actually made in the USA. I know this isn't a fancy knife or anything but I figured for the price it's a quality pocket knife that is sharp as hell. Knives are cool but I'm the furthest thing from a collector but I carry one everyday.  So if anyone is interested here's the link to what they are selling. I'm sure you

can get it from other places besides Dick's if you're still boycotting them.

http://www.buckknives.com/index.cfm?event=product.detail&productID=3093

Buck makes a good cheap knife I had one with a sjeketonized handle one piece knife. Was great for Christmas trees untill I cut threw the cheap holster and lost it

Sent from my hidden under ground bunker between Taco Bell and the dry cleaner

Can't go wrong with a US made Buck knife.  Bantam was one of the lines originally made overseas in China and then Buck brought back production stateside a couple of years ago. These are great knives, and even better when you factor in their Forever Warranty. I still carry my 14 yr old Buck Ranger and I've had it back to Buck only once after I broke the tip of the blade (my fault for trying to pry with it). They replaced the blade for free and cleaned her up - looked like a new knife when I got her back.