Sign in to follow this  
WhitetailMathewsZ7

Anyone film their hunts here?

Just wondering if anyone else films their hunts here on njgunforums. I've been filming my hunts for about there years. Currently I'm using a Sony HDR-FX7 and a Sony SLT-a57. If your filming lets see em. Check me out on YouTube just type WhitetailMathewsZ7 in the search bar. I've had some great hunts filming my girlfriend over the past couple years. I was able to film her first doe and first buck with her bow. Yes female + bow = badass chick.....lol. I've been crazy about hunting ever since I started 5 years ago. Once I added a camera it's been addicting. I won't step in the woods without it. Capturing those memorys has been such a journey. Many ups and downs but when it all comes together the rewards are so worth it. With a new season right around the corner I'm getting pumped!

D

Ive filmed a few but mostly out of state hunts since camera gear+climbing stand gets pretty heavy after a while.  Heres a vid from my bear this spring.  Hes not the biggest bear ive taken but it was one of the best vids I have.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cvfHaWGYl8

Damn dude you smacked that thing. Never seen one run up a tree like that and die. Sweet sweet video