Sign in to follow this  
Kimber45

DSA ZM4 14.5 barrel

Howdy all. I got finished with my build a couple so months ago and spent quite a bit....so I was looking in the parts bin and I have a some parts laying around mostly a A2 upper and a complete bolt group.So I was thinking Retro..... to Armslist I go surfing surfing ....hey what's this a DSA zm4 barrel 1/7 twist chrome lined for a 180.00. So my question is anyone have experience with this barrel or any weapon from this company..... I know its not top of the line but this will be a cheappy build .....thanks all..

Howdy all. I got finished with my build a couple so months ago and spent quite a bit....so I was looking in the parts bin and I have a some parts laying around mostly a A2 upper and a complete bolt group.So I was thinking Retro..... to Armslist I go surfing surfing ....hey what's this a DSA zm4 barrel 1/7 twist chrome lined for a 180.00. So my question is anyone have experience with this barrel or any weapon from this company..... I know its not top of the line but this will be a cheappy build .....thanks all..

ASS Alpha Shooting Sports has 16 lw melonited barrels for 170 if you are looking retro.  A buddy of mine used one on a recent build and at 245 berm, he's pinging an 8" steel plate on almost every shot with open sights.  Not a bad shooter for a cheap barrel that is also melonited I'd say