Sign in to follow this  
dobie

Sig P238

I'm also in the market for a 938.... I think and don't quote me on this. They recommend a higher grain bullet. Not the typical 115gr. Maybe some other Sig owner can confirm.

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

There is no mention of it in the manual..

I have noticed something different with the way it feeds and i havent had this happen with other pistols..

If you remove a loaded magazine, the next bullet to feed is actually not in the magazine and falls out the magwell.

There is no mention of it in the manual..

I have noticed something different with the way it feeds and i havent had this happen with other pistols..

If you remove a loaded magazine, the next bullet to feed is actually not in the magazine and falls out the magwell.

Yeesh, that sux. Didn't read the grain issue in manual. Was on net somewhere.

Did you look into why it does that?

Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

I'm not entirely sure why it does it, but you can hear it pop out of the mag when you hit the release button. Now, it hasn't effected performance, it's just a PITA when unloading it.. It only happens if the slide is closing on a loaded mag. It doesn't happen if i load the mag on a closed chamber. The bullet must be pushed forward im assuming just enough that the magazine cant retain it when its dropped. I never looked into it, but it seems to be common.