Sign in to follow this  
pepsi71ocean

Changing address, changed my DL now i need to do the FPID

Hey guys,

Work is going good in PA. currently I still am living in a hotel, mainly because unlss I buy a house its cheaper to rent the hotel room 4 nights a week and stay in jersey the days I'm off. I was planning on moving out there but rent is redicilious.

Anyways. Here is my quandry.

We sold our house and moved into an apartment, and i didn't swap my adress because i was planning on moving outthere, but today i decided that this won't happen till the spring or later. By the spring we will be back into our Sandy house. I canged my address to the Sandy house because this apartent is tempoary (maybe 2 months?)

Now that I moved my address how hard is it to get my FID changed, especially to the Sandy house, or do I have to use the apartment.

Does anyone know how Little Egg Harbor is pro/anti gun?

Where are you planning on ending up? The sandy house? Does you DL match that address?

I just did mine a few months ago. Just fill out the aplication form with the new address on it and change of address checked off. The PD will want to see your DL and my town asked for my FID card too. I'm not sure if you can give them a copy. Only pain part is getting there when they accept permits and forms and the wait for everything to go through. It took me two months.