I enjoy performance tuning my Tanfoglio and extending it's capabilities.  

Looking for folks who have personally tuned their Tanfoglio (trigger, springs, sear(Evolution Gun Works or Eric's Xtreme), hammer (EGW or Titan) , Firing Pin, custom barrel).   I have a  "competitive" trigger pull but looking for a definitive reset.  My reset is short, but I think it can be better.

The other area for discussion is lock-up and lugs.  I have @3,000 rounds through mine and still no sign of any wear.  I'm using a Henning ConeFit guiderod and shock buffer to cushion the frame and Mil-Comm TW25B grease on the lugs & Wilson Ultra Lube on the rails.  

Below  is a link to a recent 'speed" session where I take the Tanfoglio to "my" current human limitations.

The Glock in the video was the first gun I tuned and it still functions great.  At high speeds it "bucks like bronco", but taming it is part of the fun. 

https://youtu.be/aBfuZkr6NGI

*** Note *** Both firearms in the video are for competition only.  Modifications void all warranties. 

post-8104-0-66307300-1457016511_thumb.jpg

Mikeyjones,

There are a few Tanfoglio gurus on Brian Enos and it has been useful, but the undocumented variety of mix and match frames to slide etc would be easier to grasp if I could temporarily swap a "Hunter Slide" on my competition frame.  Dry firing someone's enhanced trigger would give me that tactile confirmation .   EAA is the USA distributor and accessing Tanfoglio engineers in Italy is out of the question.

I like the platform, so I'll continue to tweak....

Thanks for the suggestion....

Austin