Sign in to follow this  
lhrocker

Going to Easton Fish & Game this weekend

This will be my first trip there although I've been a member since last September.  Hoping to shoot my Axis and AR-15 at 100 yards.  Is there anything special I need to bring in addition to what I would normally bring to an indoor range?

Well I got to the range on Sunday and it was great.  Nice weather and after finding the entrance, it was a great time.  The Range Officers were nice as well as all of the shooters.  The RO gave me instructions on what I could do and when it could be done.  I shot my 10/22 and AR-15 at the rifle range. The range was hot roughly 15 minutes and cold 5 for reloading.  It wasn't too crowded when I got there but was filling up by the time I left.  Next time, I'll bring some handguns to shoot at the pistol range alos.  It was under a 90 minute ride from where I live, which is an hour further than RTSP, I think it will be my goto range in the warmer months, including spring and fall.  Currently under $10 for gas and tolls vs. $35 with my son at RTSP.