Sign in to follow this  
ChrisJM981

Hiperfire 3G 24 $119.99

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• I took down a deck that was attached to the house with a ledger board.  That area now needs to be re-sided.   Its a tough predicament because its such a small job, its only like 24 inches high by about 12 feet wide.  After 3 phone calls last fall i actualy got the guy who built the house to come by, he said "sure, i can do it when i get some down time".   I havent heard from him since. i get it.  its a small job.  I'm a pretty handy guy and out of desperation i could probably watch youtube videos and figure out how to patch this by myself but i think id get lost on trying to match the color and i only need a small amount of material i'd have no idea where to buy a small amount.  So i'm gonna try here if anybody knows a vinyl siding company who wouldnt mind doing what i suppose would be a 30 minute job.  I am fully aware that i would need to have his fee make it worth while for the project even though its such a small patch job.  
    • Thanks for the offer @High Exposure and hope you’re doing well.  I’ll be back in just under 2 weeks and we can all work something out. 
    • I bought the stainless Rossi lever carbine in .357 a few years ago, to match a bush rifle caliber to my revolvers. I'm pretty sure I paid under $400 at the time. Shoots sweet, reliable, more than accurate enough. When I was shopping for it I kept running into comments on gun forums (not this one, iirc) criticiziing the action compared to the Henrys, but I've never shot a Henry lever gun, and I guess I'm too dumb to notice any issues.
    • Interesting discussion. I have plenty of large, tall trees that I could affix antennae elements to . But then I'd be at the mercy of wind and lightning. Of course, a falling tree could easily take out an adjacent tower as well :-) My biggest mental obstacle with installing a tower is how to get all the pieces up the slope to the install point. A new tower is no doubt a pretty big expense, but I see them on FB Marketplace regularly for fairly cheap, provided the buyer takes the thing down.
    • Nice grab Stu! Beat me to it. @Mr.Stu And @DirtyDigz - Rumson is the next town over from me (maybe a 5 minute drive). I can be a middle-man and grab it if you can’t find a time that works for you guys and @Rob0115.