Sign in to follow this  
Cemeterys Gun Blob

The overwhelming majority of gun owners are, at best, specta

David Codrea pretty much sums it up.

You can even downplay it to keep it at the NJ level. I don't wanna trash talk the folks who got on the phone, sent letters, and shared info regarding who was, and who wasn't in favor of the *One Gun a Month* Bill. Hopefully we'll see more of this activism since this Bill ain't dead, and we still have the .50cal ban, and the ammo serialization nonsense to deal with, and who knows what else will be coming down the pike. But in my journey as a NJ gun owner, too many people tell me to simply join the NRA, and let them deal with it. Looking through public records, gun owners can learn just how little money the alleged *Gun Lobby* actually donates to NJ Rep's. What will change NJ is us, the gun owner. And I read somewhere, that Jeff Van Drew received 27 calls in opposition to the One Gun Bill. Hopefully we can increase that number next time, and the time after that. NJ has to have a boat load of gun owners, since it's said Jersey City has around 15k, and that's quite a bit of political power.

*WE* are the Gun Lobby that Bryan Miller fears, and let's keep it that way.

Maybe it