Sign in to follow this  
tgz13

New FBI terrorist tracking tool

Weird. I turned off noscript and admuncher to see what the site does...it still didn't work.

It only worked in IE. It's a javascript applet so one would think it would work, but once I unbuttoned everything it still didn't. Go figure.

In my world, IE is a security hole not a browser. I have several hundred machines that I'm responsible for and IE is locked down so tight, it can open 1 website. Windows Update.

Weird. I turned off noscript and admuncher to see what the site does...it still didn't work.

It only worked in IE. It's a javascript applet so one would think it would work, but once I unbuttoned everything it still didn't. Go figure.

In my world, IE is a security hole not a browser. I have several hundred machines that I'm responsible for and IE is locked down so tight, it can open 1 website. Windows Update.

That is strange.

Unfortunately here we run a lot of Legacy web based programs that do not play well with firefox. Some web based programs won't launch at all. To get around those stupid programs, I still use firefox but with an extension https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419.