Lambo2936

Eotech HHS 1/HHS2 question?

This is going to be confusing, so give me time to explain.

I got a great deal on an apparently HHSII eotech set. That model is supposed to come with the 2 dot reticle and no NV mode.

I got it today and it has the single dot and DOES have NV.. which isnt an option for either the HHS1 OR 2. I believe the model is the XPS3-0, but am not sure. Its the only model that looks similar, runs of a 123 battery and has the 1moa single dot in the middle rather than 2 or 4.

Can anyone confirm? I dont know why they dont have the models on em. I just want to make sure i wasnt ripped off. Its obviously not an HHS2 set, i believe its actually a more expensive unit if anything so not really complaining, but IDK if maybe its a fake or what? Ill put up pics when im back at my moms house tonight. Ill call EO monday when they are open with serial numbers to be sure obviously.

The box it came in does not match the sight, that is the problem haha. The HHS1 and 2 are either 2 or 4 dot reticles, one with one without NV mode. Mine has a SINGLE dot reticle WITH nv mode which is why i think its the 3-0 (-0 being the code for the single dot reticle). Im trying to get pics up but this app is difficult

The packaging clear states what your saying. If you have an exps3-0 I wouldnt complain its the higher end sight.

There is a serial number on the bottom of it. Contact eotech and see what they say it is.

I have seen these offered with different sight options then what is listed. It's also not single dot, it's the 65moa circle with single dot... They offer just a dot version too.

Sorry, yeah i meant the 65(?)moa with a single dot inside. The only one that seems to offer the NV with the single dot in the 65moa is the 3-0, so i think i just got an upgrade is all.

I emailed eotech and when i heard back they said fhey cant run serial numbers to check authenticity or anything like that. Idk if they can pull the model off of it but ill ask!