Sign in to follow this  
Melgamatic

Cabela's today

Took a drive out to Cabela's today. Took 90 minutes from off Exit 42 on Rt 78.

They were completely out of 22LR (as opposed to last time, when they had 100's of the wooden boxes of Wild Cat at a good price. They did have 100's of boxes of Hornady 17, but at a high price.

They had a nice selection of powder, got some Winchester 231 and some IMR 4895, which has been hard to find lately. It's nice to visit a store where they have 4 different case trimmers to compare, most reloading dies in stock, etc.

No 9mm bullet for reloading, though.

-Melgamatic

Haven't been out there in awhile myself, but loved it when I did have the chance to stop by. I'm not a fan of the Xanadu project when I say this, but I am looking forward to seeing how the Cabela's up north pans out. I get the feeling that it'll be pretty handicapped though.

Haven't been out there in awhile myself, but loved it when I did have the chance to stop by. I'm not a fan of the Xanadu project when I say this, but I am looking forward to seeing how the Cabela's up north pans out. I get the feeling that

it'll be pretty handicapped though.

The Xanadu project ran out of money yet again. :roll:

I wouldn't be surprised if Cabela's backs out totally. They already have shut down plans for several stores all over the country. The entire project along with Giant's stadium has erupted into a mass of legal battles between the contractors.