SJG

WTS Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24 AR-BDC Offer ends soon

Last call. Offer here is good for 24 hours which ends on 2/14/21 at 7 PM. Here we have a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24 AR-BDC with an illuminated reticle) I have been using a Vortex Razor so this one  has been sitting in my gun safe. Although the box pictures it on a mount, the mount was not included with the optic(it says in small letters on the box mount not included) So, I purchased the Vortex mount that is designed for this optic SKU CM-102. Both the optic and the mount are covered by Vortex Lifetime Warranty, which you get. Any issues ever with either and Vortex replaces them no questions asked and no product registration or proof of purchase required-best warranty and customer service in the industry. This is a great optic for any AR platform and many others. The glass is crystal clear, fully multi-coated, nitrogen purged, shockproof, 30mm main tube, aircraft grade aluminum alloy, hard-Anodized and Black Matt Finished with Fast-Focus Eyepiece and Capped Turrets. This optic is in mint brant new condition both functionally and cosmetically.   New and final price on this is $310. Act fast if you want it.  (includes shipping)for the complete set up.  If you have purchased anything from me in the past you know my stuff is in excellent condition. This will ship to you well packed either USPS or UPS, well packed and protected. First "I will take it " in a PM wins. Payment is by Paypal to sjglaw@comcast net(friends or family) or by Zelle. You also have the option of sending me a USPS money order

Steve

Union County

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg