Sign in to follow this  
Malsua

Anyone own a WRX?

New or used less than 10k miles. I'm trying to keep it under 25k before tax/fees. The new 09 base WRX can be had for that. 265hp and tight handling.

The WRX I'm looking at is an 08 for 20k which is tasty to me. The Altima 3.5s come in right about that too.

I haven't really looked at the Mazdas but aren't they the same as the low end Volvo? I can't recall the model.

Are you gonna wait until August??

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/ap/20090619/ ... 375f8.html

Car shoppers could take advantage of government incentives worth up to $4,500 this summer to send their old gas guzzler to the scrap heap in favor of a more fuel-efficient new vehicle.

President Barack Obama is expected to sign into law the "cash for clunkers" program, which was approved by the Senate on Thursday. For owners of low-mileage models such as the 1994 Ford Bronco, 1998 Nissan Pathfinder or the 1995 Chevrolet Blazer, the plan could give them a reason to visit their local car dealer during an economic downturn.

I may be 'trading in' my 93 dakota with rust hanging off the sides which in the last 2 wks has become my DD.

photo here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 1541778458

Car shoppers could take advantage of government incentives worth up to $4,500 this summer to send their old gas guzzler to the scrap heap in favor of a more fuel-efficient new vehicle.

President Barack Obama is expected to sign into law the "cash for clunkers" program, which was approved by the Senate on Thursday. For owners of low-mileage models such as the 1994 Ford Bronco, 1998 Nissan Pathfinder or the 1995 Chevrolet Blazer, the plan could give them a reason to visit their local car dealer during an economic downturn.

I may be 'trading in' my 93 dakota with rust hanging off the sides which in the last 2 wks has become my DD.

photo here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 1541778458

I heard about that program. I'm not planning on trading in the AX. I use it to haul stuff enough that not having it would be a problem. Besides, it only Blue books about 4k. I'd rather keep it for that. That is unless of course I can find a fullsize 4x4 pickup.

Of course, if the cash for clunker program comes along, I'd be willing to buy a POS for $500 and trade it in for $4500 off the sticker on a new vehicle.

nice car good luck with it..

Let me know if thats what you end up wanting....

I am a past employee of the Subaru of Mt.Olive / Saturn of Mt.Olive / Saturn of Denville group.....

I am still in contact with some people there.....

Troy

my uncle is a retired detective from mt olive..