For those that have been around a while and know me, hello! Hope you have been well. For those that dont, I was a long time member here while I lived in NJ. I am back because I am trying to help out one of our own. He is very sick and has asked me to help move some of his higher end items so he can focus on his health.

So the first item up for sale is a Knights Armament SR15 E3 Mod 2. Round count is at about 1k. which is nothing for an SR15. It was cerakoted a dark brown color. I do not know who did the coating. I pinned the brake. For those that dont know, pretty much everyone that had a high end rifle and wanted a tight pin job, they came to me. The scope mount is an OPS2 Inc. The scope is a US Optics SR4C. This is a 1-4 LPVO with daylight bright illumination. This scope is discontinued but I believe is still covered under their lifetime warranty. They stopped making this scope due to how expensive it was to make with the beam splitter tech in it that gives an aimpoint bright illuminated dot. If you were trying to buy this rifle now, you would likely be nearing 5k for just the rifle as KAC's have become unobtainium. The scope went for near 2k when it was new. Although there is significant urgency to sell, at the same time every dollar counts. The preference would be to sell as a package so we will start there. IF the buyer would prefer more mag for a DMR style setup, I personally have a US Optics 1.8 X 10 that I could swap out the 1x4. Price, that is the big question. Im trying to be fair and price it to move quickly but at the same time, as I said, every dollar matters for this persons hardship. So lets start at $4700. This would be an outstanding price. Will entertain offers. Obviously trades are a no go for this situation. All Fed and NJ laws apply. Please let me know if there are any questions. If the owner would like to ID themselves I will leave it to them to do so. 

Regards and thank you,

Shane

66060.jpeg

66004.jpeg

66000.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just a quick heads up for my price comparison shoppers out there. There are websites that advertise this rifle for low prices. But be advised they are scam sites. The ones accepting Venmo etc etc and cant spell anything right are kinda the giveaway. If you find a legitimate business that actually has it in stock, it will be close to 5k.

Some inquiries give me the impression that the original add did not make it clear this was a package deal. So just for clarity:

I can do better on pricing as a package.

I can split it up.

I will listen to offers. Please make them known.

Completed deals are in the low to mod 4's on the auctions. If no one here is interested I will put it up on the auctions soon.

Thanks,

Shane