I have a huge, 38-year, accumulation of "stuff" at our home that never gets used, that I'd like to begin getting rid of. We haven't space or parking sufficient to hold a yard sale here. Listing those items individually on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace isn't feasible, there are just too many. There is a fairly large flea market every week-end on Delsea Drive in Vineland. I'm thinking about renting a table a few week-ends this Summer, and dragging some stuff out there using my pickup and a trailer. Nearly all of the transacitons at this market are for cash. It isn't in a horribly bad location for crime, but it isn't the best, either. The market is patrolled by private security, but I don't know how often, or if that outfit is any good. Bottom line is that, if I do this, I would be much more comfortable if I was armed. Does anyone see anything on the current NJ prohibited places list that could be reasonably construed as prohibiting carry at a privately run flea market, provided that there aren't any "No Guns" signs posted?