Sign in to follow this  
kenw

Kudos to Midway

On Monday afternoon I ordered 2 items from Midway, a set of Hogue grips for the new CZ and an UpLula universal magazine loader tool (thanks, Mark). When I checked my e-mails this morning (Tuesday) I had a message that both items are on the truck and in transit to me. Very quick service. On the flip side, I've had an order in with Able's for a week now (just accessories, no ammo) and all I've gotten is an apology for the delay, but no firm shipping date yet. Big difference.

On Monday afternoon I ordered 2 items from Midway, a set of Hogue grips for the new CZ and an UpLula universal magazine loader tool (thanks, Mark). When I checked my e-mails this morning (Tuesday) I had a message that both items are on the truck and in transit to me. Very quick service. On the flip side, I've had an order in with Able's for a week now (just accessories, no ammo) and all I've gotten is an apology for the delay, but no firm shipping date yet. Big difference.

Midway is awesome.. now only if they would ship pistol ammo to NJ, they would be incredible.

The UPLULA is AWESOME!

Yeah, it is. Lynn got to use Mark's on Sunday for her Springfield mags (which are surprisingly heavily sprung) and couldn't shut up about it all day. So I ordered her one. It's far and away better than the piece of horseshiit loader that came with the gun.

The UPLULA is AWESOME!

Yeah, it is. Lynn got to use Mark's on Sunday for her Springfield mags (which are surprisingly heavily sprung) and couldn't shut up about it all day. So I ordered her one. It's far and away better than the piece of horseshiit loader that came with the gun.

I cant use mine for the pistols you will have to show me how Sunday. Keep min mind IM horrid with mechanical operations of any klind!

the ones for the Ar and AK work great!

The UPLULA is AWESOME!

I cant use mine for the pistols you will have to show me how Sunday. Keep min mind IM horrid with mechanical operations of any klind!

the ones for the Ar and AK work great!

Took me a few mn to figure out with the instructions on the package, but then is very easy.

More then happy to show you how on Sunday.

Hey Tiny,

Just for you. UpLula video.

this is the greatest thign ever!

Now I want to see if I can do it!

thanks!

It's the same set of muscle skills that all guys have been honing since their early teens. :D

I bet even Matt could do it, in spite of his delicate little digits.

Lynn got to use Mark's on Sunday for her Springfield mags (which are surprisingly heavily sprung) and couldn't shut up about it all day.

NOTORIOUSLY heavily sprung. I keep them fully loaded at home and it has helped, but rounds 10, 11 and 12 aren't going in by hand no matter what...

I only have the POS that came with - but I can use it successfully. I think technique in many mechanical things is half the battle. Certainly the other half of the battle is applying force WITH my ample frame instead of against it.

ie: I had trouble getting my bike up on its center stand until a much smaller and lighter guy showed me the proper technique. I was attempting to muscle it and hadn't applied the physics properly. After his 30 second instruction, voila, one quarter the effort to achieve the proper result.